Personal Productivity Training
To thrive, excel and lead in an ever-changing market place, we must move beyond effectiveness to greatness, which includes fulfilment and focused execution. For this to happen, you will need to access a higher level of human genius and motivation, which requires a change in thinking: a new mind-set plus the skill set and tool set – in short, Personal Productivity.
We’re all overwhelmed with “too much to do”, in too little time, and what’s more, a constant sense of “information overload”. Most “time management” courses focus on trying to manage time, but time isn’t usually the problem (and indeed it can’t be “managed”!): it’s about your choices, attention, energy, actions and habits. This training will provide the tools and techniques to begin to achieve more with less stress.
What research shows
- People spend up to 70% of the day on problems, crises, and activities that do not contribute to the true priorities of the organisation
- Many work and live by default, dealing with whatever comes up, instead of by design focusing our finest and best effort on those things with the greatest payoff
- 87% of managers squander time on unproductive activities
- The average smartphone user checks on average 150 times a day!
- 59% burn out their brains and bodies because our lives are not our own—we have no time for building up our own productive capacity
What you’ll learn & do
Practical exercises and activities to create working frameworks to review current systems and processes that manage and prioritise actions, information and commitments. Show how to get in control of your actual workload – and develop a “second brain” to make it all easier, put the learning into practice and leave with an action plan and learning buddy to maximise execution and motivation:
- Reflect and identify key issues impacting productivity and well-being
- Discover ways to Fuel Your Fire, Don’t Burn Out
- Review 5 Energy Drivers. Brain scientists agree that proper exercise, diet, sleep, relaxation, and human connection recharge and even rejuvenate the brain.
- Personal Evaluation of your 5 Energy Drivers
- Practical tools to manage and reduce interruptions
- Use the 80-20 principle and the 2-minute rule to increase your productivity
- How to write productive and effective and action focused emails
- Top email “Do’s and Don’ts” and how to put them into practice
- Get your inbox to zero, and know how to keep it there
- Create an Action Plan to apply key learnings
Our Personal Productivity programme offer learning solutions that teach you how to leverage technology and fend off distractions by optimising platforms to boost productivity.
Our aim is to work with you to deliver a practical solution that meets your needs and has long term pay back on your investment, don’t take our word for it, here is a recent testimonial:
“Today has been one of the most inspiring and motivational trainings, I look forward to putting in practice the things we learnt to have more productive and happy workplaces and lives in our team. Thank you!
Head of Technology at KANUS University