Core Digital Channel Training
A two-day programme on which participants learn how to drive innovative digital marketing strategy through customer-centricity. You will rethink the customer journey to help you build positive and relevant experiences across all channels and touch-points. Giving marketers the foundational digital skills they need to plan, manage and measure marketing programs using a complete multi-channel mix and how to execute with excellence in foundational digital channels.
- Face-to-face 2-day workshop
- Mixture of taught content and hands-on exercises with an emphasis on ‘learning by doing’ run by an experienced digital marketer with over 20 years’ experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies for companies and organisations
- Course notes and support material provided
Who should attend
This is a practical course for anyone involved with the hands-on management of digital channels, or the over-arching digital strategy. Suitable for a digital marketing specialist, marketer or commercial lead
After this training delegates will:
- Be confident to develop a customer-centric multi-channel marketing plan, selecting appropriate channels
- Have the skills to create high quality solutions for customers in the foundational digital channels
- Know how to optimise Google rankings, SEO and user experience
- Be aware of and excited about opportunities in, Social Media and Content Marketing
- Be ready and able to measure KPI targets for multichannel programs
- Create and/or improve a programme for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness
- Audit current approaches and identify areas for improving performance
- E-mail marketing including deliverability
- Digital marketing strategy and planning
- User Experience
- Social Media
- Multi-Channel Marketing Planning
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
GET IN TOUCH
Find out how we can help your business? Give us a call.